This site offers a robust online environment you can access anytime, anywhere, and features an impressive array of resources to keep you on the cutting edge of your learning experience.
Instructors teaching by making it easy to integrate quality content and create a rich learning environment for students.
About the Book
Provides a fresh perspective on organizational strategy through a discursive and interactive approach.
The third edition of this well-accepted textbook features key theoretic tenets and emphasizes the practices of strategy. It encourages the reader to be open to a wider set of ideas and to adopt a cooler attitude towards the affordances of the digital world. The key areas of strategy take a critical stance in this new edition, which also include the areas that are less evident in conventional strategy texts such as not-for-profit organizations, process theories, globalization, organizational politics, decision-making as well as the future of strategy.
- Coherent and engaging overview of the established classics of strategy
- Innovative approach to contemporary issues such as power and politics, ethics, branding, globalization, collaboration and the global financial crisis
- Critical perspective that encourages readers to reflect on the strategy process and strategic decision-making
- Learning features, including a wealth of international case studies and accompanying discussion questions
- Robust companion website offering instructors’ manual, teaching slides, test bank, full-text journal articles, videos and web links
Access resources that are only available to Faculty and Administrative Staff.
Want to explore the book further?