Welcome to the companion site for HR Analytics: Understanding Theories and Applications by Dipak Kumar Bhattacharyya.
This site offers a robust online environment you can access anytime, anywhere, and features an impressive array of free tools and resources to keep you on the cutting edge of your learning experience.
SAGE companion site for Instructors supports teaching by making it easy to integrate quality content and create a rich learning environment for students.
About the book
How can predictive analytics help HR personnel to make more informed decisions? How has analytics extended a new perspective to express HR activities in measurable and objective terms?
The introduction of analytics has induced a shift in the traditional HR function? from human resource management (HRM) to human capital management (HCM). HR Analytics reflects on this crucial role of analytics and predictive modelling in human resource settings within modern-day organizations. Keeping in view the emerging need among HR professionals and analysts, this textbook offers interesting insights into the use of analytics to aid strategic decision making.
- Goes beyond traditional HR metrics and scorecard, and discusses the major advances and application of big data in HR decision making
- Special focus on measurement of value propositions, data collection and visualization among others
- Chapter opening cases, industry insights and caselets throughout the book to give real-life perspectives
- Engaging exercises and assignments for students
- Ancillary teaching materials for instructors on the dedicated companion website
Access resources that are only available to Faculty and Administrative Staff.
Want to explore the book further?